If you haven't been on Etsy lately, it's time to check it out again. I am amazed at some of the really unique and quality handmade products available today. I will be scouring the site and presenting some of my finds here on the blog, starting with this Mix of Six:
1. Knit fingerless gloves. Natural wrist warmers from 100% merino wool.
2. Felted bulldog on skateboard. Sculpted of wool roving the needle felting technique.
3. Limited edition bird print. Printed, numbered, titled and signed by the artist.
4. Zipper owl brooch. Recycled white sweater felt and brass zipper pieces.
5. Vintage suzani, kilim, and ikat pillows. Silk and cotton, colored with natural dyes.
6. Wheel-thrown bud vases. Fine translucent porcelain formulated and mixed by artist.