Saturday, November 19, 2011

I DO .... love wedding cake!

Let's face it, the best part of any wedding is eating the cake. I'm not even a sweets-fan, but I'm the first in line to get my piece. Adding to the wedding cake anticipation is seeing what beautiful creation will soon be sliced. As with most things in 2011, cakes have entered the designer-age. Below you will find examples of painted cake, cake topped with your very own "felted" pets, cake of bold color from Brooklyn Cake, ethereal lacy cake, black cake, and cake adorned with garden plants. (this is the meyer lemon cake from my backyard wedding). I always say..... Let them eat designer cake!


1 comment:

  1. My husband finds it amusing that I posted about healthy diets on my previous blog- and today it's about CAKE! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete