Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Woodlands revival!

Now that I have moved from a Mediterranean to a Craftsman style home, my secret love of all-things-squirrel can surface among the wood and stone interior. While you might think "rodent with curly tail"... I think Woodlands Revival!  Squirrels, racoons, faux bois, birch bark, monkeytail ferns, Bambi....  that's what I'm talkin' about, and loving every moss-covered moment! (see below for resources)











































Woodlands design: Lila B floralsWendy Brandes acorn and squirrel necklaceStudio Moran Forrest postersGlass acorns on etsy,  Jonathan Adler squirrel match strikeFelt creatures on etsyFaux bois woodgrain cake, Full Swing Textiles pillows.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty collage! Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete