Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Pinners have spoken

One of the interesting things about fast-growing Pinterest is that you can see what other people like and "Repin" to their own archive of Boards. When I discover something cool in my web-surfing, I will "Pin-it" so that I can refer back to the link--- which is what I love about the site. (in my early graphic designer days, I had folders containing hundreds of hardcopy "tear-sheets") The marketer in me finds it fascinating to see what appeals to others. Some of my absolute favorite items on Pinterest may go unnoticed, while other items get dozens of Repins. I decided to take a look at the Top Repins of my 2011 Boards, which I have noted below. Crochet seems to be a biggie, as are  jewels and shoes  ~  no surprise there! 
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST AN INVITATION TO JOIN PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. shoes and sweater is sooo cool...I am a new follower come for a visit...phyllis

    ReplyDelete