Monday, January 30, 2012

Craft Punk ~ Get hooked.

I recently took-up crochet again after not picking up a hook in over 20 years. Somehow I felt an itch to stitch. Come to find out that handmade, or Craft Punk, is a trend going strong and about to get even stronger in 2012. Expect to see more knitted and crocheted fashion, fabrics, pillows and blankets, furniture, jewelry, and more  ~  with an explosive growth in knitting circles and quilt guilds as social means for females of all ages. Got my schedule of the local crochet circles in town, and they're not for Grannies anymore!
Pictured from left:  feminine shrug linen crochet necklace;  heirloom throw;  slippers;  pillows;  
plus an old dusty throw like your Grannie made, totally in style again!














1 comment:

  1. Love all the knits that you chose! That blanket is just gorgeous! It's on my "to do" list of things I want for my home.

    Thank you so much for featuring my pillows!

    ReplyDelete