Sunday, March 4, 2012

A looooong love affair with wallpaper.

I have been in love with wallpaper since I was very young and my mother covered every wall in colorful blooms and climbing vines. My friends used to make negative comments about the "butterflies" in the bathroom, but I thought they were so pretty.

In my very own house, the first thing I did was hit the San Francisco Design Center for some wallpaper, even though it wasn't really "current" at that time. Fast-forward to 2012, and wallpaper is alive.... (I am hoping my new husband won't mind too much when he comes home to find the "walls-a-bloom".)

Below find some loves at the British company, Fabrics&Papers.
Contemporary wallpapers at Fabrics&Papers. They will send samples- and I have a drawerful.

1 comment:

  1. Oops--- new husband read this and is worried. :)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete