Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rest your eyes on white walls.

When I had white walls in my homes, I loved how the color and interest of the rooms came from the textiles, patterns, textures, and art  ~  My eyes were able to "rest" on the white surfaces. But a color craze soon swept through, and the red-dining-room was all the rage. At that time, I took an interior color certification course in the Northwest, and was instructed that colored walls created interesting spaces. To be truthful, I really preferred the white....  As I see more and more of my favorite neutral, my eyes can rest comfortably again.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, I guess I will have to think about painting over my pumpkin walls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you! I love a good white wall! Let's everything else shine!

    ReplyDelete